Thursday, March 29, 2012

creativity and new media!

So here I am creating an Avatar, which turned out to be one of the coolest things I have seen. I have always been a little curious about how this second life works, many people that I have spoken to have told me about it, but I never took the time to join it and now I finally did. I created an Avatar that looks a bit like myself, long dark hair with a bit of orange, I dressed her up the way I love to dress up which is down, with jeans and a normal shirt. She is carrying a purse, which is something I always carry. I did an avatar that represents me because I think it's cool if I play with her to try to make her look like myself and see how that turns out. Here are some pictures...

This is my Avatar, who resembles me, and she is in London City!

This is her getting into an elevator with a new friend!

New media has made it possible for me to create a second life version of myself, and visit places I never thought I could!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Creating an Avatar does seem like fun Tiffany... I've never created one, but you have inspired me to create one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete